A friend says the Trump passport, mentioned last time, is not mandatory, as you have to request it, so obviously I won't request it.
My younger daughter living in Hawaii regularly visits an older lady to bring her groceries. While I don't have my own daughter living nearby, I'm glad she is helping out someone else like me.
One of my readers has sent this comment:
Trump's vaccine plan would require millions of individual shots last used decades ago https://apnews.com/article/ vaccines-trump-mmr-drugmakers- 5a1d91e149feab99b18dd916412523 ee?utm_source=Email&utm_ medium=share The biggest obstacles to President Donald Trump’s order on vaccines may be the logistical challenges it poses for parents, health providers and drug makers.
Does he even know what that means?
Trump is cutting way back on foreign aid--even on funds already promised--because, as he says, of the urgent need to economize. Yet regarding the cost of his own pet projects, like building a White House ballroom and gilding the Lincoln Memorial's horse statutes, the sky's the limit. He is prepared to start immediately on his favorites, whatever the cost to taxpayers.
Trump has amassed staggering wealth in ‘most openly corrupt’ presidency
How much money does one person really need? How much can one guy actually spend? Donald Trump is testing the limits. And when he leaves for the afterlife, he cannot take it with him.
===========================================================================
As pop stars grow older, their health issues are leading to show cancellations, as has been the case for ZZ Top.
========================================================================
NY Times, He Was Deported to a Country He’d Never Heard of. He May Never Go Free
Roberto Mosquera, an immigrant from Cuba, was deported to Eswatini (formerly called Swaziland) in southern Africa, a small country he had never even heard of. People are not being deported back to where they came from, rather to places
they never even knew existed.
==================================================================
Now here's a villages you will see on a recommended walking tour of Great Britain.
========================================================================
People, Parents Want a Special Space for Daughters in Their Home. What They Build Next Is Nothing Short of Magical
====================================================================
After 50 Years, Physicists Find Strong Evidence For What Really Holds Matter Together
It's complicated, so best to read the article.
==================================================================
Here now is a colorful salad that can be ordered from Goodness Co., the food service operated by my daughter living near Tampa on Florida's west coast. Her food is fresh, varied, nutritious, and delicious and I certainly enjoyed eating it when I was visiting there. But sending her food here to West Virginia through the mail just hasn't worked out, so I now can only enjoy it virtually. Folks living in that vicinity are able to buy it locally or order it online.
=========================================================================
I like this thrift store lamp, but had a lot of trouble getting rid of stuff when I moved here, so I'm not buying anything any more! I only buy food and possibly new underwear when it wears out. I don't need to join a Buy Nothing group because I'm already committed to its aims, but there's a link below in case readers are interested. Of course, buying and selling are what makes our economy tick, but at a certain point in life, we just need to stop! I've bought my last house, the one we are living in right now. My kids can sell it and divide up the proceeds.
====================================================================
Here is a spoof from Substack on aging sent by a blog reader.

No comments:
Post a Comment