Lots of trouble again with the blog, so will post this all out-of-order and possibly overlapping before it gets even further messed up. We may need to wait until my daughter comes here from Hawaii to straighten everything out as I'm just having too much trouble right now. She did intervene remotely quite recently which seems to have caused even further problems, so will retire for a while from the blog until she shows up; then we will try to fix everything together. She had suggested a modification, I believe it was not to copy or summarize an article, but to just post the link. But for myself--and perhaps for my readers--I prefer to mention what most items say, not make readers do their own research. I'm trying to tie my whole narrative together to make a point or come to a conclusion. This is my commentary platform after all. Maybe she and I have different visions for the blog. Therefore, dear readers let's just take a break here for now.
Storm uncovers shipwreck buried for more than a century on Nantucket
Rubio says Cuba has ‘already fallen’: ‘It is a failed state’
Wash. Post,
Reports that Netanyahu ignored Oct. 7 warnings dominate Israeli election
The prime minister has denied any advance knowledge of the Hamas attack in 2023,
but as a national election nears, his role is under new scrutiny.

In a grou
Doctor describes Trump as paranoid and insane
In a groundbreaking book, an eminent psychiatrist diagnosed Donald Trump as a psychotic and paranoid manic depressive. ndbreaking book, an eminent psychiatrist diagnosed Donald Trump as a psychotic and paranoid manic depressive.

No comments:
Post a Comment